Wednesday 28 December 2011

RE: [Details Competition Independent on Sunday] New comment on Christmas Details Competition 2011 - Was it the ea....

Hello Greensleeves
Thank you for the comment.
Perhaps I am wrong about this. When a friend of mine won at Christmas in 2007, he got twelve bottles. Maybe it was an error and it should have been six bottles.
I think you'll find the answers, but If you get really stuck, let me know and I shall pass on the necessary information to you.
With best wishes
Details Detective

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I appear to be struggling with two answers (numbers 6 and 8 - any hints welcome). You must all be far more educated arty types than me.

Tom Jolliffe said...

Hello Anonymous. It would not be a good idea to publish answers or hints here. On the other hand, I recognise your feelings of frustration. If you'd like to send a comment with an email address that I can respond to, I shall be able to respond.