Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Details Competition 2011 - Was it the easiest ever?

Times must be harder at the Independent on Sunday as the prize for the Details Competition has been reduced. In 2011, there are now just two runners-up for prizes and the first prize, the case of champagne, is just six bottles instead of 12. However, it was good to see it back, keeping up Tom Lubbock's tradition. In my opinion, it is the easiest ever and I expect that there will be many correct solutions. Only one image, number 9, caused any trouble at all. The rest were pretty familar. 
Be interested to know if others felt the same. 

1 comment:

Galina Varese said...

Well done, I am still struggling with a few details, but with my guys being sick one after another, I had no chance to sit and search, and probably will miss the deadline Incidentally two years ago, the main prize was also six bottles. I know, because I won it. Good luck!